Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
Mr. Tabu (Pierre)

I usually let things go on these forums to voice opinions.
But when someone makes false accusations about my product, that is when I set the record straight.

According to my records you purchased (1) cable from BMI Cables. Your purchase was on March 11, 2002 for a 5ft. BMI Whale Elite mk2 (serial #525). You paid $450 plus shipping to Canada. (Not $900 as you stated).

Years later you cut your BMI Whale cable in half to try to make a pair. You emailed me and we spoke on the telephone. I clearly stated that the Whale was out of warranty as stated in BMI Cable's disclaimer. Once the cable is cut and or abused by the owner this voids any manufacture warranty.

You can read the BMI Cables disclaimer below:

I. Any cutting, modifying, altering damaging any of the original BMI Cable models will void any support from the manufacturer. If one removes the clear shrink of a BMI cable, in essence this ruins the originality, resale of the cable and any future manufacture support.

II. BMI cables has the right to change product designs and specs in its production cycle without notice or advertisement. BMI Cables has one goal and that is to make an excellent sounding power cable. Specs, type of metal conductors, and connectors are often dramatically changed to get that sonic signature sound within a model version. Some BMI cable models could potentially have a lifespan of 10 years in production, which usually involves many different conductor designs within the production years for the maximum sound result.

III. Any alterations or modifications to any Original BMI cables will void any warranty. Any damage or cutting of the conductors or original shrink will void any warranty by BMI cables. Any untermination of any BMI cables connectors will void any warranty or support of the manufacturer. Once any BMI cable is cut open the manufacture will not recognize or support altered product. This goes for cutting the cable for shorter lengths or doubling up the cable for quantity.

IV. Any attempts to hardwire a BMI cable will void any support of the manufacturer.

V. Any change of shrink or altering serial numbers will void the support of the manufacturer.

VI. Once product leaves BMI cables all sales are finals. The owner, distributor or reseller of the BMI cable is responsible in keeping the product in its original condition for any future manufacture support.

In summary I say no more about your badgerized statements here. Just read the feedback on Audiogon and thousands of BMI Cables customers since 1996 worldwide.

Sincerely,
Brian
BMI Cables
Tabu, are these the facts? If so then Audiogon needs to delete these recent posts and BMI should request this to make it happen.
yes i did..!..they should have called it and not the oceanic...!!!..it is so far the best pcord ever built and beleive it or not and the best is yet to come ...cause it is not yet fully broken ,it's only two month since i baught mine and i will never change or sale it...in a couple of month it will out done itself...i did compered to pc.jps alluminata,pc david elrod gold purist audio 20 anniverserie genesise virtualdynamic...no way very very well ahead. Have a try. Only bmi oceanic (the terrorist ) can make your dream come true cause it is a reality and i mean it *the terrorist is here*no pcord can beat it, it is a killer with the smile.