Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1

Showing 9 responses by jp1208

Bullot, Which dealer contacted you on the BMI Oceanic and which ends were offered?
Bullot, I was just wondering who else was distributing the BMI cables. I am pretty sure the dealer you bought from would still sell to you even if you did not like the cable he sent you.
Tabu, how about some pics since you have gone through the process of dismantling a high end cable. This way nobody could possibly doubt your word.
Horchai, what is very bad news? Do you know the type of wire that was claimed to be used in the Whale power cord Tabu has?
Tabu, I see your point. I thought they were a couple hundred at best. The Oceanic does not sell for 15k. Maybe 3k.
Tabu, are these the facts? If so then Audiogon needs to delete these recent posts and BMI should request this to make it happen.
I haven't thought about changing power cords again after installing the BMI's. Flat out great power cords!