Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
yes i did..!..they should have called it and not the oceanic...!!!..it is so far the best pcord ever built and beleive it or not and the best is yet to come ...cause it is not yet fully broken ,it's only two month since i baught mine and i will never change or sale it...in a couple of month it will out done itself...i did compered to pc.jps alluminata,pc david elrod gold purist audio 20 anniverserie genesise virtualdynamic...no way very very well ahead. Have a try. Only bmi oceanic (the terrorist ) can make your dream come true cause it is a reality and i mean it *the terrorist is here*no pcord can beat it, it is a killer with the smile.
anyone have a chance to comper bmi hammerhead gold 5 against the pc hammerhead silver pcord 5.and if so please give us your tought.thx
Chahed,

No PC can beat it? Really? You head all AC cables like Stage 3 Kraken and it is better? Odin?

Calm down and get all the heavy hitters and then report back