I2S Cable

anyone know of anyone willing/able/knowlegeable enough to make a cable to connect the I2S out from an Audio Alchemy DTI Pros32 to the I2S in on a Muse Model 2+? The longer story is under the digital forum. Thanks.
fathom7
The cables aren't compatable. I've already been down that road. If you want to continue using the AA DTI Pro 32, I would suggest getting a Camelot Technologies DAC or Perpetual Technologies DAC. Both of these companies designed equipment which used the Audsio Alchemy version of I2S cable. The Sonic Frontiers version I2Se is also different from the Muse (same connector/wired up differently) design.
Thanks for all your input. I have now avoided making a mistake in having someone "make a cable for me" and am willing to continue with the BNC/BNC link between the Muse and the AA piece. If something new comes up -- I will most definitely update.

Kevin and Muse -- have not heard back from them yet but I suspect I will get confirmation of the incompatibility.

Thanks again.
OK topic closed -- just heard from the folks at Muse -- the two are incompatible. So if anyone else has this weird little idea -- don't bother. Muse implemented a more advanced form of I2S and they just won't work together.

Ah well.

Now if anyone has need of some interconnects -- it seems I have lots left over now that I have settled on what I wish.

Thanks to one and all.