Speaker cables for Dynaudio C1

I'm looking for speaker cables for Dynaudio C1. C1 is driven by Plinius 9200.
jkuc
Wow I don't find the diablo's cloudy at all! In my system they are remarkably clear and clean. So far they are the best sub 1K SC I have had in my system.
Elduende14
I did a direct shootout between the Jps S3 and the Nordost Frey. The Jps were very good but I did hear 1 flaw. The deepest of bass notes were muddied. Just to be sure I brought the cables to my local dyn dealer and heard the same in a different system. There I also compared directly to the Vahalla and the Jps's were about equal in the mids a little laid back in the highs but the deepest of bass notes were still very muddy. I will also admit the deepest of bass notes are very few and far between.

At first the Nordost seems to be very laid back but the more I listened to them the more air between the instruments and vocals I could hear.
I have been writing about Crimson RM musiclink interconnects on couple of other threads. These are fabulous cables, no-nonsense. All this discussion about lean vs fat, muddy vs clean, sterile vs engaging got over for me after I owned the Crimsons. Their speaker cable and IC both use the same cables, couple of my friends have tried them they are all bowled over. They also come with a 30 day trial period. Having owned 3 different Dynaudios and 2 different Plinius Amps, I would highly recommend trying out these speaker cables. It can potentially end your search for cables.