Why power cable effect overall syste sound?

Power cables effect the system sound. This is a well-known fact. My question is why.. specially in case of low power type "A" amplifiers where current is constant. In my single ended 300B the cable creates huge difference. Does it points on power supply PSRR issue? Actually in case of well designed power supply, the power cable should not introduce any improvement. We are spending hundreds of dollars for the 1 meter of cable from outlet to IEG socket where meters of cheap wires running in the walls and it does work. The answer on this question is puzzling me.
abronfer
Power cables effect the system sound. This is a well-known fact.

Its not a well known fact...please state where and when this fact became well known...? It only works acordingly to justify the spending of hundreds and sometimes"God Help" thousands on 8awg copper wire.The power cords that come with your unit are all sufficient in delivering what is needed, adequate current.
Not true Schipo,my DIY 0000awg power cable takes my playstation to another planet.:)
It is a fact not known to some it seems.

My ears made the fact as.plain as breathing.

Changes are easy to hear.

I use cables and cords to fine tune the sound to perfection to my ears.

So yes, play and tune your system with cords.

Some deliver warmth, texture and body while others deliver speed detail and transparancy..

No need to spend big money, just play.

First decide what you want more or less of in terms of sound personality. Then read about cords with those characteristics. Now its time to try a couple out.

It always amazes me how much a darn cable can change the sound and my involvement with the music.

You must take some time and effort. Your system and room are unique and a cord's impact on the music will be determined only by your ears and emotional response over time.

Yes cords do play a vital role in finishing out your system to suit your tastes.
The system sound is defined by system weakest link. I played with power cables and what I found that actually the sound affected not by line(phase) wiring but by cable earth grounding connection/shield in most cases.