KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
Audiolabyrinth, thank you and yes cables do make a big difference, in some cases on a level of the component.
A Denon1,,I could not have said eany better!,Again, congrats on a awsome cable you have!, cheers!
Wow, this thread still lives!! Glad you liked what you heard Denon1, your set is coming along nicely.

Lall,

Great question, thank you. As you know gold pricing is VERY volatile and prices have fallen over the last week or so, but, KCI has held firm on our pricing for years now with the exception of one small price increase, which I think, was back in 08 or 09 time span I believe. We did not increase our prices when gold began to climb, we held steady and hung in there for our customers, so hopefully it continues to fall and reaches a more "normal" price point so we can begin to gain some headway here.

As luck would have it; I was running low on wire so about 8-10 days ago I placed an order for some wire, received it this past Monday morning right about the time gold began to fall rapidly..... Checked the market Monday afternoon and was a little shocked! Oh well, that's the way it goes with precious metals, maybe it will continue to fall so I can make up some ground here....

Thanks,
John
Just want to provide with some update. KCI now manufacturing speaker cables that are great sounding cables (bested Gabriel Gold reflections, Hidiamond 8, Stealth Hybrid MLT and some others in my system for less price). If anybody need more details and pictures please send me email. These speaker cables are a great match to silkworm ICs.
Hello,
I'm on the way for cables. I have HiDiamond D8 speaker cables and naturally thought about D9 interconnect when I read some post about KCI and Snake River. Did you listen to them all and how would you caracterize the sound ?
Best