Aether Audio Black Box or Nuforce Magic Cube ???

Has anyone tried these black boxes that you hook-up at the end of your speaker cables yet? A lot of raves on the forums.
hifisoundguy
Aetheraudio,
Thank you for the additional info.

I found that with my Biwire Synergistic Apex Cables the Nuforce sounds better at the speaker end on the Mid/Treble leg compared to installing it at the Amp end.

This may because
1. The Synergistic Apex Cable have active shields that are powered at the Amp end
2. The Synergistic cables appear to be way larger in gauge compared to the jumper wire supplied with the Nuforce.
I have a pair of the Nuforce Black boxes coming seems like a tweak that may offer a large sonic reward. Do any of you Nuforce amp users include the filters with your Black Boxes.
Hi Mike: Your Pure power 2200 has separate digital and analog outlets, yes? If so, I would'nt think you need anymore AC conditioning. It's a fine piece. Just a thought. Jeff
I actually thought the Nuforce units reduced the dynamics.
Upon first listen they sounded impressive, especially the center image.
But after a week of going back and forth I came to the conclusion it makes the music too polite.
Perhaps it was because the included jumper cable is of a low quality compared to my SR Apex speaker cables.
I just got my Magic Cubes without any filters. I hooked one channel up and purposely left the other channel the same as it was; did this quickly while I was struggling to get out of the house this morning. Anyways, the Magic Cube channel sounder louder, smoother, and a bit more forward than the other channel. Will hook the other one up tonite to my Magnepan 1.7's.

My head hurts with all of the upgrades popping up! They are driving me broke. I am a tweaker deluxe. The Synergistic cells are more costly but seem to have very positive buzz about them. Anyone listened to the Magic Cubes as well as the Synergistic cells and have an opinion about which one sounds better?