Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
For those of you having trouble with the bending radius of the AC-9 remember that Audioquest make a right angle IEC adapter that will let you come strait up vertially and connect to a component instead of having to bend the AC-9 to plug into the component on the horizontal plane
Not getting into much else, as I have my own biases as an "industry guy" (www.massivemastering.com if you're bored), I have to at least say that these are some very good quality cables at a very reasonable price.
One week ago I put six AC-9's into my system, one to each Exact Power 15A, two to each Joule VZN-160. I'm headed towards installing dedicated lines and didn't want to spend a lot on P/C's at this time, thus the AC-9's. They created a very large energized sound that seemed a little forward for the sound I like. I think the AC-9's added increase in energy emphasized the faults in my room not some inherent cord problem and after dealing with some of the issues on the front wall the sound became closer to what I wanted. The Joule amps are very adjustable and after a little tweaking the sound was back to what i like with a bigger deeper soundstage and better 3D imaging
It will be interesting to hear what happens when the cords settle in!!