Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
I wondered about them too, so I ordered the 14 gauge model to try on my Jolida CDP. It seems to be well-made and flexible. On a whim, I decided to try it on my Sony HDTV, since it only accepts the small plug size of the Pangea. I've noticed a subtle improvement in terms of definition and depth of color. In fact, I haven't even tried it on the CDP. I may order another one to try on that application. My conclusion is that with the AA 30-day return policy, it's a no-brainer to try one.
I've been having the AC14 about 2 weeks now. It came with a clear zip lock bag with a piece of print out exactly like one those Cardas. Its looks, feel, and sized are similiar to one of the (entry level) AudioQuest. The prongs are very well made, well machined, smooth with full of "gold" coating; they snug in nicely every plugs. Because it needs break-in, and I was in testing something else more valueable in my system, I did not seriously pay much attention to it. Yet, I still gave it a quick "walk-thru" (1 or 2 days) in my system from Denon DVD-5910, Jeff Rowland Capri Pre, to Jeff Rowland D-class amp model 102. So how does it sound? Of course, it won't sound like Nordost Vahalla or any of Cardas. I'd say it may sound (very) close to 1 of the entry level PS Audio and AudioQuest. Smooth and neutral, easy to the ears. Other may say flat, and that's right, it doesn't have the punchiness (dynamic) like Custom Power Cord Company, model 11 or the high end sound of PS Audio AC-5. With their intro price,I regret not adding the AC9 to my collection. THus,it is absolutely worth more than $39+S&H.
$8.75 to ship 1 cord, or $10.27 to combine 2 cords. Anything above $200 is free shipping. Expect the delay of 1 week to 10 days back order from Audio Advisor. Hope that helps.
Hi Nasaman,
What power cord did you find worked best on your Denon 5910 dvd player?
I have a Denon 3930ci cd-dvd player and I am trying to get a good match.