Listening chair suggestions

I now have a dedicated listening room and I am searching for just the right chair to place in the sweet spot. I'm considering a recliner or maybe one with an ottermen. I thought an ornate barbers chair might work but it seems difficult to transport. Suggestions are welcome.
dreadhead
The thing that turned me off when considering Ikea Poang chair was that just about any slight movement on my end was followed by these tiny vibrations. So if you sit like a zombie in a chair, not an issue but otherwise not good.
Another for Ekrones or Eames. When buying my current "Listening Chair" I took height measurements and identified the optimal location for my head. Also, the headrest was a issue. I wanted one but preferred adjustable so I could keep it low. The Ekrones fit the bill but I was not prepared for the cost. My wife talked me into it. She is a Safety Engineer and performs Ergonomic assessments for employee work stations among her other duties. Our discussions came down to the following. I spend a lot of time in a chair so don't cheap out. Dam woman knows me all to well.

Good Luck
Budget no issue, I suggest having a look at the Stressless series. I thought they were heavenly.

On a budget, the IKEA Poang recliner and footstool are hard to beat.
Hevac1 is right. I have experienced the same thing. High back leather chairs will cause reflection problems much like having your chair against the wall. With a high back chair made of leather it's best to throw a blanket over the back.
Eames Lounge chair and ottoman from herman miller if the sitting height is right for you. Very cool looking and covered in leather with cherry molded plywood. Circa 1956