Interconnect for sweet, silky violin sound

Yes, I know, component interactions and all that sort of stuff. But maybe that can be set aside for now. Can anyone, mainly you classical violin fans, recommend an interconnect(RCA)that assists in primarily presenting the sound of the violin as easy,silken and sweet as opposed to bright,peaky,wirey,thin and acidic? I realize every register of this instrument isn't just one way or the other, but there are plenty of components out there that just can't get the violin to sing the way it does at a live concert. I'd just like an honest facsimile. Kind thanks for any assistance here.
opus88
Jena Labs (preferably Symphony or above); Kubala-Sosna (preferably Expression or above).
Thank you all very much for your cable suggestions. As some of you may have read elsewhere on this site, I have settled on the KCI Silkworm+ interconnect. To my ears and in my system it interacts to provide a marvelously nuanced and wonderfully musical presentation. If you haven't experienced it in your setup, I feel(as I'm sure others do who have been smitten by it)that it is more than well worth a listen. In addition, I think you'll find John Prator, its creator, to be one of the most pleasant fellows you could want to deal with.