Should I Bi-Wire or Use Jumpers?

I recently upgraded my 7 year old Kimber 4pr to Speltz Anti-Cable and this made a huuuge improvement... but I want to take it to the next level.

I'm currently using a pair of PSB Stratus Mini's, which can be bi wired but only have one single run of anti-cable along with the stock jumpers in place. My Denon PMA 2000ivr also has a and b speaker outputs for bi wiring.

My question is - will it make any difference if I use a double run on Anti-Cable to bi wire vs. a single run with the addition of anti cable jumpers? The price difference between the two is only about $50.00 so this isnt a concern but jumpers would be slightly easier to manage.

Oh yeah, If my current speaker wire has spades, can I also use jumpers with spades? For example having two sets of spade connections in ony binding post ( speaker wire and jumpers) or will this degrade the sound? Maybe a better option would be banana plugs for the jumpers.
dave123456
I had been using bi-wire because when I first started with audioquest cabling, it sounded better. I went that way for years, with many different companies, but just recently found that putting in really good cables for a single run easily was outperforming the previous cabling bi-wired. In my mind I think that if the manufacturers made the speaker with two terminals you should bi-wire, but presently, that is just not the best sound for me. (JM Labs Electra 926 speakers)
I guess I should add that I did like Paul Speltz's cables bi-wired, and at that cost it is not so difficult to do as some.
I notice some speaker manuals actually recommend bi-wiring their speakers - surely it is inadvisable to ignore something given in the guidelines of a product (presumably written by an engineer who has measured the tonal differences)?
Bleoberis, I thought my Maggies sounded better single wired until I found some bi-wire cables that delivered the goods....what a difference, especially in the mid bass and bass definition and weight. Experimenting really is the only way:O)
Unless you find someone with your specific set up or you can borrow the cables you are going to buy with jumpers and bi wire and try them. I would guess more of the time bi wire will sound better, not all the time but most of the time. This is the problem with cables there is no all the time answer.