Any experience with Signal Cable for REL sub?

Has anyone upgraded the stock REL Speakon cable with the Signal Cable 'upgrade'? If so, how did it work out?

Thanks!
rmohler
I'm contributing to an old post, but I hope I can still help someone. I have the 13ft Signal Cable with speakon for my Rel T2. There is an obvious improvement compared to the stock cable. The bass is tighter and defined. I tried the comparison many times and the Signal Cable actually gives bass the authority it deserves. I was not a believer in cable improvement but after hearing the difference with Signal Cable, I was converted.
I made a REL cable with an angled Speakon...I use an angled IEC cable also as I like the REL backed into a corner.
Macdadtexas
Sorry just saw your post. Nordost will make the cable to rel spec for an additional $35. They will make the rel spec for the baseline or ic but not like a shiva or vishnu power cable (bummer).
Macdadtexas
Sorry just saw your post. Nordost will make the cable to rel spec for an additional $35. They will make the rel spec for the baseline or ic but not like a shiva or vishnu power cable (bummer). It is a special order.
If you can swing the scratch, I highly recommend the Synergistic Research Tesla REL SPEC Reference active high level cable. Nothing, and I mean nothing can beat this cable for a downright panoramic soundstage and deep, pitch articulate bass combined with what seems like another half octave of bass extension. It also makes the blend between the REL and your main speakers absolutely seemless.

As an aside, the power cord one uses on the REL's also makes a very profound difference and the SR Tesla T3 active power cable is a very good match which solidifies the attributes of the Tesla REL SPEC Reference high level cable or another high level cable one choses to implement.

Just get rid of the stock REL high level cable...

Cheers