Cardas ICs are too warm for Tube amp

I have heard that adding Cardas Golden Ref IC to tube amps can result in imbalance tonal, such as too much warmth, midrange unclear, dark, etc..

Any comments ?

Also Anyone has heard of new Cardas top of the ranfe "Clear" are they good for Tube gears, like 88KT, 12AX7.

thanks
vleena2

Thanks guys for your precious comments on this. It look likes all cables have their own characters. Whether they are good of bad depend on system synergy regardless of SS or Tube gears, personal sonic preference, and prices comparison.

I actually want to compare, Kimber Select 1030, AZ Silver reference. I have already got Nordost SPM and Frey. I should be able to get a decent 2nd hand pair of those to try, and sell them out if dislike. Will let you know the results.

Basically my systems are :
Hovland HP100 Pre
AS Hurricanes Power
Rega Saturn CD
Nottingham TT
Nordost Tyr SC
Nordost Frey and SPM RCA thru out.
current production cardas cables, or any other brand are unlikely to be considered warm, based upon the definition of warmth, as colored, subtractively in the treble, and colored additively in the upper bass/lower midrange.

such cables would be criticized by reviewers and unacceptable to most audiophiles.

most products are designed to be minimally colored.

accuracy or neutrality is a ubiquitous objective in the high-end industry.

i believe it is necessary to look for "warmth" among products in production over 20 years ago.

perhaps cardas hexlink, purist audio proteus and purist audio colossus could be considered warm.
I have Cardas Golden Reference IC, and Golden Cross IC between my CDP, conrad-johnson CT6 preamp (6922 tubes), and MV60 amp (EL34, 6SN7GTA, 12AX7A tubes). Also have Cardas Cross speaker cables (borrowed).

GC IC is relatively new so it maybe still breaking in. Not sure if that is a factor, however, when I put it between CDP and preamp, overall music sounded less dynamic.

Appreciate much if someone can recommend speaker cable for my Quad 988. Cardas Cross currently sounds fine. Just not sure what cable would make it better...
I used to have Cardas Cross speaker cables. They are decent for the money but believe it or not Audience Maestro's worked better. They are about 85-90% of the Au-24's. The sound opened up quite a bit once they were in. The Maestro's are even cheaper.
No problem for me, I am using Cardas Clear 2m RCA for my CJ Act2 + Lp140. Excellent result, never dark or slow, very dynamice, great body with air and most important, very muscial.