Any cable suggestions for my Thiel 2.4's?

I'm looking for the best IC,power cables and speaker cables for my Thiel 2.4's. Can aynbody give me their suggestions?
Thanks!!
hififan61
Well I had some cardas quadlink spkr cables running and then bought used straightwire crescendo at a deep discount and would prolly be happy if I'd paid full price.Not really!
Even though it was the final missing link to pure audio bliss it became even more so when I read the thiel manual and actually used a nut driver to tighten down the lugs on the spade connectors.
I have Thiel pcs & ss-1 sub driven by pass pre and amp. I have tried several different cable brands, and presently using Acoustic Zen and Grover Huffman ic's with Grover sc, Transparent and vodoo, and stock pc's. I also use Transparent ultra sc for a change of pace. I think you have to really focus in on what you like and dislike with your set up, and use cables to dial it in. Change 1 at a time. I used to think, stick with one brand, but in my system I am using the Acoustic silver between the cdp and pre and Grover copper from the pre to amp, with excellant results, more air (detail). Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived on the same block. lol
I have Thiel 2.4 driven by Parasound Halo JC1s and I can't imagine a better speaker cable than the Anti-Cables
I have just passed the 200 hours and they are Terrific!
Thank you all for your responses!!
I just wanted to let you know what my present system is.

Electrocompaniet ECI 4 fully balanced intergrated amp.

Esoteric SA-10 SACD player

Vincent CDS6 Mk cd player with both balanced and unbalanced outputs.

VPI Scout Turtable with Nordost Heimdall phono cable RCA

Wright Sound WPP200C phono preamp with a WMT phono Step Up Device.

PS Audio Premier Plant
The Electrocompaniet is a fine amp, but in mine and others experience, not the best match for Thiels. Despite EC's claims to the contrary, the Thiels impedance load is a rough ride for the EC's. BTW, the EC's are lovely with Meadowlarks.