Spkr, interconects, or power cable upgrade first?

Hello all,

Originally posted this in amps form mistakingly, apologies if you have read this already.
I am just looking for some advice on upgrading my 2 ch setup.

My system so far consist of Quad 22L2 speakers, YBA Design YA201 Integrated Amplifier, and a Musiland md10 USB DAC with HTPC for source. RCA's are cheap Radio shack gold plated set. My speaker wire is also a less expensive monster cable 12 ga running bi-wired. I am also running stock power cables to AMP and DAC.

So whats first to upgrade here? I'm in collage so on a budget so looking for best sound for buck.

Clint
ascr689s
I know PCs are important (and recommend VenHaus DIY) but how good can cheap Radio Shack ICs be?

I wonder if some of you guys have considered this...
If you are looking for very good inexpensive interconnects, Paul Speltz anti-cables is the way to go (not anything from Radio Shack)
Anti-cables easily have bested cables costing 25x their cost($100 for 1 meter pr.rca's)
Power cords first, but if you do decide to change interconnects & speaker cables. I also second Paul Speltz anti ic's preferably terminated with Eichmann bullet plugs. His anti cables are also hard to beat price & performance wise if you're on a budget.
Would highly recommend Audio Art Cable PCs - IMO you will hear a difference at a moderate price