Anyone here have experience with MIT cabling ?

Hi guys,

Hope you guys dont mind me asking.
Anyone here have extensive experience with the different MIT cablings ? speaker cables or interconnects ?

For example, a $1000 avt ma interconnect from mIT, can these be compared to $1500 to $2000 cables from say another company like Cardas or Tara Labs ?

I can't find much reviews on these cables. How is the sound character of them ?

do they tend to be more on the warm, neutral or romantic sounding ?

I'm looking at the avt, shotgun or magnum series interconnects and speaker cables.

Is the jump from one model to the other a significant upgrade ?

Are they also universal in that it works in any speakers, any amp, s/s or tubes ?

Thanks for the inputs.

Noli
nolitan
Mapman,
like I said what you have are old cables that are far from the performances of the new products, even in the low range price like Shotgun S3
I wrote that the difference between T2 and S3 is huge and I confirm. The comment is referred to dynamic, microdetail, sound stage, low frequencies response etc....sorry I'm not a journalist but I think that this is pretty self explanatory.
In addition, if you consider that other cables like the Magnum or MA line are far superior to the S3 comparing the T2 to the higher series would make no sense as the difference is too big.
Don't forget to check out the AVt Ma, to my ears they sound better than the Shotgun series.