Speaker cable upgrade

Is it make sense to you at all that I upgrade to an 8000 USD speaker cable for my system. I currently use 800 USD speaker cable and Audience 24 E interconnect
My sys as follow
Thiel CS3.7 14000 USD
BAT 32SE preamp 8500 USD
Power amp Rogue Audio Zeus 8000 USD
CD player BAT D5 SE 6500USD

Should I upgrade the speaker cable
Thanks
ledinhhien
Thought I'd mention: There are some excellent speaker cables and interconnects available in AudioGon's classified section(ie: http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?cablspkr&1229304369&/Kimber-Kable-KS-3033-8-feet-sp ), at substantially discounted prices. One very nice thing about Kimber products(purchased pre-owned): Should you happen not to enjoy their presentation, they are very easy to sell for what you've got in them.
Speaker cables were my biggest up grade. I didn't realize how much resolution my system was capable of and that my old S/C turned a lot of music into "background noise". It's good that you would consider "expensive" S/C because now you can get what you like from $800>$8000. I never thought I'd spend what I did but now feel it was a deal for what I received!!!! I think you will be shocked with how good your system actually is but has been bottled up by your S/C. Just a guess I realize price isn't always indicative of quality sound (Anti Cables).
Like somebody said check the classifieds....there's a 10ft pair of NBS pro's that are reasonable 1k+....no brainer as they are great sounding and you can always upgrade them.