Suggestions for "balanced" interconnects?

I am looking for balanced cables. I have an Anthem AVM 30 and A5. I need some good suggestions for balanced interconnects. Obviously, would like to purchase good quality for a good price. Do not want to spend $1000 per cable, I am not in that market. Something of good value and quality at a moderate price. The products I know a little about are Kimber, Audioquest, and Acoustic Zen. I know there are plenty of good cables and companies out there, I am just looking for some helpful suggestions to steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Slitty
slitty
I have the AVM 30 and use DH Labs BL-1 unbalanced on all seven channles to the ATI 1807 amp. And I use DHLabs BL-1 balanced with the AVM's balanced inputs for my PS Audio GCPH phono amp. The analog part of my system, Project RM5 with the Benz Micro Ace med cart is an outstanding combo in my room. Worth a listen.
I have the Oyaide Balanced cables in my system that are connecting my Weiss DAC to a transport. These are very affordable and are excellent performers. In my opinion, no need to waste great amounts of extra dollars.

http://www.theaudiophileworkshop.com.au/oyaide-products-cables.html

Cheers
Campbell H
I use Oyaide balanced from an AVM 30 to Wyred 4 Sound Ice Cube MC 7 channel amp with good sound and cool runnings.
Within $1k you can get Acoustic Zen Absolute (I use 0.5m XLR) - hard to beat according to reviews.