Audio Magic Power Cords

Ive been so impressed with the recent acquisition of an audio magic power conditioner, its got me thinking about power cords. Anyone have any recent experience with them. Im thinking about a sorcerer but archives dont have much on AM's cords....
kbuzz
I had the Stealth XXX with the latest mods (I can't remember what they are called). I was disappointed. The sound was very compressed no matter what combination of switch positions I tried. I compared it back to back with an ExactPower EP15A and a Richard Gray 1200S. Both were so much cleaner sounding WITHOUT sacrificing sound stage than the Audio Magic. This was a Simaudio W5,P5 system with Von Schweikert VS4.5 and Exemplar 3910 for source.
YMMV
Mr M- How many hours of burn-in did you allow before critical listening began? The Stealth XXX has to be powered quite a while before it performs well at all.
M297904,

I don't know what to say...I've owned the RG 1200s and others. I currently own the Audio Magic Nexus as well as the mini ref. They both replaced the 1200s being fed by a RG Substation (240v). I couldn't be happier with the AM gear. The service from Jerry is second to NONE as well.

Good Luck-
I had the opposite effect after leaving it one for a few days. Sort of windexed my system in a positive way. this is odd because im a tone freak and usually care more about lushness then squeeky clean sound. But in this case im enjoying it. MAybe its the old building and new york city power thats so crappy to begin with.

Anyway. thanks for the replys. Any particular suggestions on Cords . Im thinking about the sorcerer only because it seems to be middle of the line. thanks