Audio Magic Power Cords

Ive been so impressed with the recent acquisition of an audio magic power conditioner, its got me thinking about power cords. Anyone have any recent experience with them. Im thinking about a sorcerer but archives dont have much on AM's cords....
kbuzz

Showing 2 responses by m297904

I had the Stealth XXX with the latest mods (I can't remember what they are called). I was disappointed. The sound was very compressed no matter what combination of switch positions I tried. I compared it back to back with an ExactPower EP15A and a Richard Gray 1200S. Both were so much cleaner sounding WITHOUT sacrificing sound stage than the Audio Magic. This was a Simaudio W5,P5 system with Von Schweikert VS4.5 and Exemplar 3910 for source.
YMMV
Rodman,
The XXX was a demo unit direct from AM (and I concur with Jtwrace that Jerry is a good guy), so it was already broken in. That said, I left it in for a week anyway before critical listening.
Again, ymmv, but in my case, it did not fit.
Believe me, I wanted the XXX to work and it is a nice product but...
BTW, I still have the RGPC1200S and subsequently did a back to back with A BPT 3.5 Signature and the 1200S still won out for transparency and "cleanliness".
I should mention that I live in a suburban/rural town, i.e. I do not have a ton of commercial noise or apartment bldg issues, just the typical power company trash/surges/dropouts.
So, again, YMMV.
HTH