Has anybody compared Lessloss and Shunyata pcs

I,m running Arcam av-8 pre pro and bryston 7b-sstx3 and
a balanced 240 Torus 15a Isolation component.Just wondering if anybody has compared say shunyata python helixes(which I'm using now) to the Lessloss pcs.
128x128drummermitchell
I also have always thought that Shunyata cords have a nice mellow sound in the highs; that is what I like about them especially with headphones, which can be tipped up, or speakers that do the same. I have not heard the CX series,
but I have several of the older generation ones (Anacondas mostly).

The bass is more transparent with some other cords,
even cheaper ones, but I think Shunyata has always nailed the highs just right for me. The mids and upper mids are also nicely rounded and not pushy or subject to glare, a real plus for digital sources.

And the bass is fine if I pair them with ICs that have a nice solid controlled bass.
LessLoss hands down. Best cord I've ever owned and others may do somethings well but not overall like LessLoss.

Now having said that the Harmonic Technology Magic II on front end gear is really special, but then its design is like having a power conditioner without the drawbacks and it cost more, so to beat the LessLoss you have to spend a lot more and have a total different design that is really not "just" a power cord. Buy my oh my is it good.
I have 2 LessLoss Sigs and they are outstanding. After going through all the big names, I have found only 2 PC's that equal or better the LL: Nordost Valhalla and Elrod Statement (older version). The latter, however, is so thick and heavy as to be almost completely unusable, exceptin a straight line to a component. The Valhalla is my favorite, as it is more neutral and natural than the IC's or spkr cable, IMO, and very flexible and easy to maneuver. But the LessLoss Sigs are very close and have their own charms.

Neal
I am sure I have seen this discussed before, but is the Signature a big step up from the Origonal Lessloss. I have 2 of the Origonal Cables and very good they are. I also have 2 of the Sablon Audio Robusto's, reviewed in Positive Feedback a few months ago. Quite different sound from each, but I definitely prefer the Sablon Audio, which are also on offer and also offer sale or return.