Nordost Heimdall warm???

Hi, I have been reading here that some people think the Nordost Heimdall speaker cables are warm? Warm has never been an adjective used to describe Nordoat in the past. I currently have Blue Heaven speaker cables and I am actually pretty happy with them. They have been the one cable in my system that has survived my frequent component upgrades (maybe more out of laziness than its performance). Anyway, I was looking to get two sets of speaker cables to try true biwiring and the Heimdalls are on my list to try. I really like the speed, transparency, and detail of the Blue Heavens but am looking for a bit more fullness, especially in the bottom end. I wonder if I can get this in the Heimdalls? I am not looking to add or attenuate any part of the signal. I just want a really neutral cable. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.
128x128tboooe
I spent some time with the heimdall and the Blue heaven. I think that the blue heaven is a very balanced lower priced speaker cable. The Heimdall is a very balanced super speaker cable. I do think that you will get more bass, deeper, tighter and with greater clarity, also extention in the highs without the brightness that can be found in some other Nordost products. Looking at your system I think that you will really like the Heimdalls and I would recommend a try.
I could be wrong, but I don't think anything with the name Nordost be considered warm. Lean and brighter is what I always hear.
how much money are you going to spend. i would try the stereovox line. they will give you the same detail and speed with a more balanced sound