Stealth Audio Dream Petite

Hi, I'm using Stealth's Hybrid MLT. Did anyone heard the new Dream Petite speakercable? Will be upgrading the MLT -which I like A LOT- to this new type.

Thanks,

Renaat
mattheus

Mariasplunge, I looked at system have you ever auditioned the Jeff Rowland 312 amp? I have heard from a few individuals that it is suppose to be a great amp., actually surpassing the 501's by far. I personally have not heard the 312 but I have heard the 501's.
Dev Nice set-up! Truly biwiring the stealth dreams! Now that is fantastic. Tell me, how do you do that with these speakers. I was contemplating getting them internally biwired but decided to forgo that for now. Can you explain the hook up process for using two sets of dreams per speaker? Also how do you like the Acoustic arts? I almost went that way with their separates.

Thanks for the rec on the Jeff Rowlands. I've since moved on from that current system, haven't had a chance to post newer stuff.

So far I've got:
Doshi pre
Lectron JH 50
Amazon ref TT
ZYX Atmos cart
Triplanar arm
Esoteric x-01 D2
Merlin VSM mxe

Stealth dream as the speaker cables, indra between amp and pre and betwen pre and CDP.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Marasplunge, Thanks for the complement I really am enjoying it, you also have a really nice set-up. You have a Doshi pre that is on my short list that I want to hear in my set-up. Is yours the original or the new MK2 version?

Your Stealth Indra's are they all RCA as I believe the Doshi is single ended, are they Stealth's latest with their own connectors?

Regarding bi-wiring do also have the MBL 101'E's, very easy because that is how they are designed with four speaker binding post and the CAT amps actually have two sets of speaker binding post, one on each side of the amp so it makes it very convenient for hook-up.

The Accustic Arts new hybrid tube dac, I had the AA MK4 Dac prior to this and that Dac was great but this new one sets new standards. I am really impressed with it, it is absolutely a amazing piece and going to be tough to improve.

Where are you located, you can send me off a direct message if you wish and I can send you some pics.
I see the dream is listed at $7,200 for a 1.5 meter on
the Stealth audio cable website. I am using one run of
Indra from my digital source to pre, but Kubala Emotion
throughout the remainder of my system. Anyone know the
retail on the Dream petite, as it is not listed on their site. I use two seperate runs of Emotion SC to bi-wire,
so the regular Dream is out of my $ range.
Directly from the bottom of the Dream Petite page:

Suggested retail price is $5000 for a 2 meter pair, and $2000 for each consecutive meter.

(1.5 and shorter pair of Dream Petite speaker cables is $4250)

Cheers,
John