What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Mapman- you are right about good Amplification. I have two Bel Canto evo2 gen. ii amps I am using as mono blocks to give me the juice I need to keep the clipping on the down low. Like to get my hands on the Odyessy Stratos amps though, they will handle a two ohm load.
A really good HIFI speakers should be able to play well with all types of genre you throw at it otherwise those speakers won't be considered HIFI.
Mr. Lavigne,
7Hz at -3db ,I'm speechless -> that's straigth from the hell.

OP will be happy, I think ,with some Cervin-Vegas with 15" woofers and decent amplification.
Mr. Lavigne,
7Hz at -3db ,I'm speechless -> that's straigth from the hell.

of course; it's not the 7hz at -3db that has the value, it's the headroom implications from that rare spec for how easy the speakers do the 10hz to 20hz frequency range and how that capability allows the music to be completely effortless and powerful. and then how that allows HEAVY METAL music to come fully alive.

it's a damn fun speaker system to listen to.
I absolutely second Csmgolf's recommendation of Tekton as your primary "Heavy Metal" choice! Possibly the best bang for the buck Uber rock speaker offered in many years. Yet, they can do double duty as a very respectable audiophile speaker as well. Nothing really like them in terms of refinement for their price point. Not even close IMHO. The fact that their top model that can be had for a little over $2K new can play darn near as loud as the $100K plus monster Wilson Alexandria is really the proof of design in my opinion. Possibly the most overlooked "uber dynamic" audiophile speaker today. (Although you won't have any problems finding gushing professional reviews on them mind you ;-)