Alpha Core Goertz

Anyone else notice that their customer service is beyond unhelpful...but insulting?

I tried to order 2 banana plug terminations with them and one month later they've yet to send them. Dropped the order twice.

I'm selling these cables and working with a company that can help me. Too bad they lost my business for a $30 dollar order.
abdou
And as previously stated...I did call and try to correct the situtation, not once but TWICE. Only after a month am I posting this....this didn't happen after a single misstep.
I don't believe that an Audiogon member is being any more "anonymous" hiding behind a user name, than a manufacturer's rep' is hiding behind a brand name. If one started discounting opinons on this basis, most of the content on this site would have to be discounted. I think it a positive thing when an Audiogon member shares their experience regarding customer service, whether it be positive or negative. Heck, manufactures go to great lengths and expense to project their opinion of themselves or the positive opinion of others regarding their products, but rarely (and quite understandably) do they do they opposite. This may be one of the few avenues that the audiophile community has to keep it "real". While I think this thread may have opened in a less inflamatory fashion, I still welcome the sharing of experience. As the thread progressed, I believe the consensus indicated that Abdou may have had something of a unique experience or reaction. Perhaps, a somewhat unexpected positive outcome may have or will come to be.
Hotsauce, Clio09, and Unsound thanks for your helpful advice concerning running them under a rug and using Zobel networks. I just bought one MI2 pair used but have not yet used them and I am about to buy another pair for use in the same system. I did not even know about the Zobel networks, are these also recommended for use with tube amps.

The reason for my previous question was that I was concerned about the thin insulation getting damaged or chewed by the puppy that my wife is “babysitting” and my amp trying to drive a short.
Jtimothya --- Your comment “Maybe accrue a little sympathy while getting other anonymous posters to pile on? (As in Ctb's 'do you still beat your wife?' message.)” is rather offensive and paranoid.

“anonymous poster” --- Do I need to give YOU my full name, address, occupation, income and social security number and then get your permission before I post a question here ? I don’t know any one in this thread and have nothing to do with any company involved in audio in any way. I as of yet have no first hand experience with alpha core cables.

I have never posted here previously, so what? Attitudes like yours I am sure would keep other first time posters from posting again.

As for the “do you still beat you wife?” part, I am not exactly sure how to comment on that. Suffice it to say that with the displaced anger, paranoia and frustration you exhibit, I could fathom that some people may not enjoy your company.
Ctb - typically the zobels are required for solid state amps, but considering their price (evidently they are not free anymore - $20), why not play it safe and get them anyway. I think they are sold in pairs so you need 2. Get the jumpers while you're at it.

As for damage, you didn't mention the animal factor. Yes a puppy can chew through them if they work at it long enough. If you can run them under carpet that would certainly help.