purist vs. concierto vs. elrod vs dcca power cable

I am trying to upgrade my power cables for my system, which consists of first sound MKII preamp, cary MB500 monoblocks, MBL1531 CD player with shunyata hydra 8 and richard gray 1200s power conditioning. I've heard some very positive things about the cords listed above. I am looking for a little extra warmth with exceptional detail and soundstaging, and a bit more bottom end fullness (but not mushiness)--not audiophile terms, I know, but descriptive, I think. What do you all think?
tcheathertree
MRT, that's what I thought. And what would you call a PCS displaying such slight flare in the mid/upper-bass frequencies and being otherwise extended/flat elsewhere?
mr g, that's an excellent question. the answer is obvious--unbalanced. warmth requires a dip in the upper frequencies. a bump in the lower frequencies is only partly warm.

allow me to digress and add another line cord to the thread, for your consideration, namely voodoo gold dragon.

i own this line cord along with some dcca. It's a worthy competitor to purist, elrod and dcca as a power cord for preamps and digital components.
There is "only" one real way to know if you will like a product in "your" system...hear it for yourself! Don DCCA
Mr. Tennis,
Several questions about the VooDoo PCs. Have you heard the VooDoo Tesla 3? Accoding to their net site VooDoo recommends the Gold Dragon for amps over 200 watts. Are you using it on your front end? Just curious.
Thanks
hi rja:

i have not auditioned any other voodoo product. i tested the ac cord on my cd player, preamp and amplifier.

i am using it on my cd player, as i preferred it to my reference cable, a home made cord based upon outlaw audio interconnect cable.