purist vs. concierto vs. elrod vs dcca power cable

I am trying to upgrade my power cables for my system, which consists of first sound MKII preamp, cary MB500 monoblocks, MBL1531 CD player with shunyata hydra 8 and richard gray 1200s power conditioning. I've heard some very positive things about the cords listed above. I am looking for a little extra warmth with exceptional detail and soundstaging, and a bit more bottom end fullness (but not mushiness)--not audiophile terms, I know, but descriptive, I think. What do you all think?
tcheathertree
MrTennis, is it possible a cable that is transparent and well balanced will allow existing warmth in the system to show itself when a cable not so transparent would not allow this to happen?? Don DCCA Audio
A system can have 'fullness, warmth and transparency at the same time'. Mine does. Isn't that the real life situation?
gentlemen:

i will define the term warmth. it is a coloration because it implies a slight peak in the upper bass/lower midrange and a slight dip in the upper midrange/lower treble.

the condition of warmth is a euphonic coloration which to some extent, changes the spectral balance and may cover up some musical information.

transparency is affected.

if you have a different definition, please specify.
Have owned PAD and Elrod. Haven't found anything better than Elrod Statements for back end(amps) in my system. Detail, soundstaging and full frequency extension are their strengths.
MrTennis, is it possible a cable that is transparent and well balanced will allow existing warmth in the system to show itself when a cable not so transparent would not allow this to happen?? Don DCCA Audio

I think so :)