purist vs. concierto vs. elrod vs dcca power cable

I am trying to upgrade my power cables for my system, which consists of first sound MKII preamp, cary MB500 monoblocks, MBL1531 CD player with shunyata hydra 8 and richard gray 1200s power conditioning. I've heard some very positive things about the cords listed above. I am looking for a little extra warmth with exceptional detail and soundstaging, and a bit more bottom end fullness (but not mushiness)--not audiophile terms, I know, but descriptive, I think. What do you all think?
tcheathertree
I'm pretty happy with the Purist Audio Dominus power cord. I use it on my amp. I have not heard the others you mentioned so I can't make any comparisons, but the PAD does exhibit the traits you desire, and it will lower the noise floor.
I use an Elrod EPS2 Sig from Hydra to PS Audio Ultimate Outlet, snd then an Elrod Statement from UO to wall. Sounds great. I have used Elrod cords for years. They are full-bodied without removing too much detail. I have tried PAD cords as well but I found them too recessed.

Neal
warmth and detail is a contradiction. detail implies low coloration. warmth implies attenuation in the treble and a "bump" in the upperbass/lower midrange. so, which is more important--warmth or detail ??

i have several; dcca power cords and have reviewed their cable. if you wish to read my review, go to audiophilia.com.
i would say that the dcca cable is well balanced and cable of presenting detail without exaggeration. however, look elsewhere for warmth.

there is another power cord i am auditioning, the voodoo gold dragon. i believe others have commented about this company's products. i will have more to say about this in a while.
Post removed