PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
Foster 9 & anyone that's interested: if you want that final 10% out of your system try Tesla Powercords. I've used Harmonic tech, MIT's, NBS and the Synergistics are a component in and of themselves. Leica_man is correct and I can vouch; in my personal system I've never had such layering, air, back-to-front depth and just "rightness" coming from my system. And, the Teslas are reasonably priced! IMO, can't lose.
Foster,
Did you get a chance to listen to two T3's-one on the Blue Circle and one on the Premier or was this a decision based on two different combinations with the Lessloss on one component and the Tesla on the other, and vise versa? If this was based on which combination sounded best then your conclusion regarding the T3 on your Blue Circle could change with one T3 on your Premier and another T3 on your integrated-I find Tesla cables sound their best when used through out a system.

Also where did you find the Lessloss for audition?
Hi Leica_man, I didn't get the chance to listen to 2 T3's on audition since I'm only in the market for one. Lessloss doesn't have an audition program. I own the Lessloss pc and was initially trying to determine between it and the T3, which one would add more clarity in the upper mids and highs when connected to the PS Premier. The T3 to Premier, Lessloss to Blue Circle integrated ended up being the best combination as opposed to the reverse. With the expense involved,(though cheap compared to the Dream Catchers, Stealths, VD Revelations, Purist Audios, and Nordosts of the world), I'm only willing to spend dollars on a limited number of power cords. I'd love to outfit an entire system with one company or another's cables if the cost wasn't prohibitive.
Leica_man, Foster could just reverse what you said and use two Lessloss cords because the same thing happens when you use more of the Lessloss cords in the system. I have a hunch that if you had two of each in the system you would find a very good combo.
Update: I ended up in not purchasing the T3 I was auditioning. After trying it on my Blue Circle BMPH after a long settling in period I tried it on my PS Premier. On the Premier it was causing my system to be very fatiguing.