PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
FWIW, 5 ft (or 1.5 meter) seems to be the standard length for many power cords, including Virtual Dynamics too.

Cheers,
John
Trgg, in my system the Lessloss cable is very good. It brings more seperation and focus to instruments and vocals. It provides greater imaging and stereo seperation as well. It strikes me as adding precision (accuracy) to the musical presentation and is slightly to the warm side of neutral. In my system it has made the musical presentation more natural and less artificial. Over time with the Lessloss in place, the bass and midbass has filled in with firmness and power. I currently have it on my PS Premier.
Update: I moved the Lessloss pc back to the Blue Circle BMPH integrated and put an SR Tesla T3 I'm auditioning on the Premier. The Lessloss is better on the integrated amp. This combination worked better together to improve the upper mids and highs in the sonic presentation.
Foster 9 & anyone that's interested: if you want that final 10% out of your system try Tesla Powercords. I've used Harmonic tech, MIT's, NBS and the Synergistics are a component in and of themselves. Leica_man is correct and I can vouch; in my personal system I've never had such layering, air, back-to-front depth and just "rightness" coming from my system. And, the Teslas are reasonably priced! IMO, can't lose.