PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
Maybe I'm reading the OP's post incorrectly, but taking excitement out (lack of crystalline clarity to the upper mids and highs, as the OP wrote) seems to be the crux of the problem.
Tvad (Threads | Answers

Grant, your're right. This is the main issue. The bass weight, detail, resolution, and seperation of instruments, is the best it's been however.
Foster_9,
The new Synergistic Tesla power cords are a breakthrough in the areas of sound staging and frequency extension. Email me if you want more info. You can also see my system link for listening notes on these power cords.
I don’t have any problems with lack of crystalline clarity to the upper mids and highs at all with my PPP. The power cable is critical for this unit. I have found the Synergistic Tesla Precision AC to be the best. Followed by the DCCA Reference Master and any upper model Virtual Dynamics gives this unit the clarity it needs to power my entire system. The Synergistic T3 comes in a close second. It is not as extended in the treble. Maybe the PPP is revealing another component in your system that is causing your problem.
I don’t have any problems with lack of crystalline clarity to the upper mids and highs at all with my PPP. Joeyboynj (System | Threads | Answers)

Thanks for the reply. That's why I continue to try different power cables. I continue to remind myself of the mantra: "performance is system dependent, performance is system dependent."
Hey Leica_man

Did you every get that freebie VD cord? How's it compare to your Synergistics?