PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
I would like to say there is a level of performance in my latest design cables that did not exsist in the previous models. They are much easier to use as well....much more flexible. Offering the musicality of previous models mixed with a clarity/resolution in the highs for much more realistic listening experience. Don DCCA Audio
Second Don's comments on his new line, if you haven't heard the 2008 Line from DCCA, you haven't really heard his cables yet! No affiliation, very satisfied repeat customer....
What did you think about the Musical Essence II?
Electro77 (System | Threads | Answers)
The build quality of the Musical Essence II was tops. Sonically the bass and mids were strong, detail was excellent, but the upper mids/highs were somewhat constricted. In fairness to DCCA and Don, I did not give him the opportunity to make adjustments to the design of the PC as I did not have the patience to send it back to see what improvements could be garnered.
Hi Foster 9,

As Grant and other have noted the Tel Wire Cord offers a really transparent perspective which is very extended and open but smooth and glare free. Power cords, like all cables, as you mentioned, are very system dependent and maybe more so then speaker cables and interconnect. Other users have been very satisfied with the bass presentation of the cord again as we all know a lot goes in to system synergy. Right now the cord is at a special price and has a 30-day trial period.
Chris, Tel Wire
I agree that the highs in the new DCCA Reference Masters are extended and sweet. I never tried the Musical Essence II, so I can't compare them. I didn't end up keeping the Reference Masters because they were a bit too rich in the midbass and bass for my system/tastes. (And I too was guilty of being impatient and not giving Don a chance to customize them!) If you liked the midrange and bass of the Musical Essence II but just want a bit more treble extension, trying out the new DCCA cables may be a good idea! I use a modified 20A DCCA Source with rhodium plugs on my Running Springs Danielle with great results. I'm hearing nice sweet, crystaline highs through my Gallo Reference 3.1s. And I'm actually thinking about sending the cable back to upgrade to the new design.

In my experience, the Fusion Predator is nowhere near as warm as the stock DCCA Reference Master, but has a more detailed midrange, slightly more extended treble, and faster bass with less overhang. I initially thought it sounded lean, but after swapping interconnects, I found the leanness I was hearing to be originating from my silver interconnects.

As an aside, if you're at all interested in new DCCA or Fusion cables, you should know that you can probably get them for (a lot) less than the listed prices!

Tomer