Subwoofer Power Cord Suggestions

I'm looking to spend up to $600 used for a new power cord for my Rel subwoofer. I'm looking for suggestions on where to start. Please let me know what PC are you using and why do you like it on your sub? I like bass that is well defined with plenty of texture. Much Appreciated!
joeyboynj
Just upgraded the power cord for my Velodyne DD-12 to Oyaide Tunami Nigo with P/C-046 connectors from Synergistic Research Active AC Master Coupler (X-series). Speed, integration and texture are significantly improved. Since I sold my REL Stentor some 4 years ago, I had not tried the cord on a REL sub.

P.S. Part of the improvement may be attributed to the replacement of PS Audio Ultimate Outlet (HC) with Quintet, which took place at the same time.
Try signalcable. Around $60 +. They claim these cords are used as stock in $15K Velo sub.

http://www.signalcable.com/
I may take the suggestion to use the VH flavor 4. Which termination is recomended. Is there a benifit in the more expensive terminations for a subwoofer application.
I had owned an REL Q150E and had used the Synergistic Research A/C Master Coupler for it's power cord. I wasn't a big fan of the A/C Master Coupler with any other component in my system with the exception of the Subwoofer, where I thought it was a perfect match. The SR was a vast improvement over the stock power cord....easily audibly superior.

calgarian
For a subwoofer I would suggest spending alot less than six hundred dollars. It is only going to be for something that replicates probably 60hz and below. Bass is omni directional. If it was me I would maybe use power chords that you replaced when you maybe upgraded. I just replaced my cardas hex chords with the their golden reference chords and would have no problem slapping one of the hex chords on a subwoofer because it has the simalar signature sound quality and it's just dealing with bass not the mid or highs. It would mesh very well the other power chords.