Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Theaudiotweak, good point. I just went to the US Patent Office site and did a search under Synergistic Research and another search under Ted Denney. Nothing came up. Which does not mean SR products don't work. They work wonderfully in my system. But what's up with the statements of "patent pending" in SR's marketing literature? I'd also like to know.
Music Interface Technologies can supply you with their patent #'s I'm sure. They have an excellent video that explains their designs and technologies while offering a primer on music theory. No voodoo, just music:O)
Ted,

I hope you're acknowledging what your ex-clientele are saying. The Tesla line may have been introduced in 2006, but someone who bought a Powercell 10SE Mk II or Apex LE last year may not be too happy to know that they can get the Mk III or Element CTS if they waited a few months. Are they getting a 90% trade in credit for the new product?

More and more of us are waiting on the sidelines for someone else to stick their neck out and "take one for the team". I don't have to spell out what happens when nobody is willing to take the hit buying full retail anymore.

I'm not telling you how to run your business, but take it as some constructive criticism from someone who has a full SR loom but going to look for used deals from now on.
Patent pending is pretty darn common..and it can take YEARS to get through the patent office...and $10k is CHEAP, as it can take WAYYY more than that to get your patent issued...and then there is the cost of protecting it, updating it, etc..- I know I live in the VC world - hundreds of thousands if not a whole lot more is not uncommon - for a start up - if you are patent heavy and international too, millions is not out of the question...

And lot's of folks DON'T apply because once issued, competition gets a look and can do a work around and then you have to litigate etc. which is very expensive...there is also the notion of technical know how, which can be every bit as important. But my real question is, who cares in this case, in this thread?

ok, so patent pending might not ultimately lift its own weight...so what? lot's of patents pending don't get issued...

Sounds like someone has a bone to pick...or is jealous. If the audio community listens and buys the product, who cares? If you don't like it, don't buy it, doesn't bother me.
I wonder if setting my Squeezebox Touch and my Hard drive on top of my Powercell would accomplish the same thing as using the tranquility base?