Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj

Showing 8 responses by scotty333

Not sure - I have the equipment on a nice rack now. So, I guess I will compare the base on the rack vs. no base and just the rack. I am using sistrum stands to very nice effect.
An audiophile friend heard it at CES and thought it was excellent and really made a nice improvement. you place it under components, so you can use it with the powercell. And my guess is you can power it with a galileo mpc if you would like. I am waiting on a unit for personal audition.
I am going to try one as well when they become availalbe. I think I am going to try the Basik and see how it does....as you can get 2 basiks for the price of 1 Base - so...not sure if you are better off with 2 basik under 2 pieces of gear or 1 base under one piece of gear...perhaps others will chime in as these become available for demo...
Yes, preferred existing cables, prana wire with speaker cells over the basik cables with the speaker cells attached. The speaker cells were really good and a nice improvement over the straight prana wire. I would recommend these highly.

Was really torn between the tesla mpc and Galileo mpc....liked elements of both. While i prefer the Galileo on the powercell in my system I might actually prefer the tesla on the speaker cell...

I have not tried the interconnect cell..
Galileo mpc with the power cell for sure, but with the speaker cell.....hmmmm, Galileo was warmer, tesla more detail, perhaps brighter in presentation. On some recordings I liked the tesla others the Galileo.

There was not such a clear winner here IMO, likely system dependent. But really liked the speaker cells nonetheless.
It's the electronic field similar to the cells supposedly. The Base over the BASIK has additional grounding schemes, again, reportedly...I am sure we will learn more as the units get into the marketplace...
Patent pending is pretty darn common..and it can take YEARS to get through the patent office...and $10k is CHEAP, as it can take WAYYY more than that to get your patent issued...and then there is the cost of protecting it, updating it, etc..- I know I live in the VC world - hundreds of thousands if not a whole lot more is not uncommon - for a start up - if you are patent heavy and international too, millions is not out of the question...

And lot's of folks DON'T apply because once issued, competition gets a look and can do a work around and then you have to litigate etc. which is very expensive...there is also the notion of technical know how, which can be every bit as important. But my real question is, who cares in this case, in this thread?

ok, so patent pending might not ultimately lift its own weight...so what? lot's of patents pending don't get issued...

Sounds like someone has a bone to pick...or is jealous. If the audio community listens and buys the product, who cares? If you don't like it, don't buy it, doesn't bother me.