Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi, this is what their webpage says, "We have always been aware of just how important phase coherency is in signal transfer. Now through our research we have discovered that lower frequencies are extremely sensitive to very small changes in phase coherency. For example: A 20 hertz low frequency wave requires at least 40 feet to propagate. If the phase is out, by just a little, it provides an unstable platform for the frequencies that are directly above that. Higher frequencies have shorter wave lengths and these are adversely affected by phase shift anomalies at the lower frequency range."
Would upgrading a pair of S.R Alpha Sterling(quantum tunneled) X2 Tesla series interconnects to used Tesla Precision Reference interconnects be worth the performance for the price??

REGARDS BACARDI
Bacardi that would be a HUGE upgrade. The Per Ref is a stase-of-the-art IC for use between pre and power amp or in warm ballance systems.

I would call SR to get their input.
Power supply for MPC's? How much difference does it make? I'm not talking about the quatro or enigma, just plugging the mpc's in. I currently have them plugged into a cheap surge protector. Will I notice much difference if I plug them all into something else? What do y'all recommend?
Tunnel all you want Tesla minions...try Morrow Audio IC's for 60 days with a no hassle return. I think your gonna have to change religions:O)