Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hi Joey, When I posted my last message, the sound restitution of my cables were extremely warm.

They had approximately 200 hours, and then extreme warmth left and in this moment with approximately 260-280 hours they are rather neutral.

I will still await one can with the case or they would still evolve.

I think of buying Quattro soon if there is a new model evolved with a look like PowerCell.

Do you have information on the replacement of Quattro soon?

Thanks,

Jazz
Does Synergistic have an exchange policy?

I never really paid much attention to this company until I heard the ARTs demonstration at the RMAF.
Tbg,
I went through several Tesla cables AFTER purchasing Accelerator IC's and SC's. My dealer gave me a 100% trade-in allowance toward Apex. I think SR also has a lifetime trade in program.
Jmo, here is an update for you. I have a Synergistic T3 on my LCD TV for about 2 months now. The colors are so vivid and the saturation is perfect. Thanks for the suggestion.