Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Ozzy - I am going through a similar dilemna with SR cords. FWIW, I put an Apex Tesla on my TUNER (CD player should be back from Alex today or tomorrow), a Hologram A on my amp (replacing Elrod Statement) and the Precision Reference between amp(VAC 300.1 phi) and Pre (replacing Nirvana SX Ltd) and I now have CD-quality sound coming out of my system, from the TUNER. I am impressed. The Nirvana cord images very well, but the Reference beats it in combination with the Apex - I now have spatial cues and a soundstage that regularly extends outside of my speakers, which I've never had before.

Experimentation will continue upon the return of my 3910. Will be trying Hologram D and Tesla Apex, replacing VD Genesis. While I'm expecting to lose some "sizzle" with these changes, I'm hoping to gain much better transparency, musicality, resolve and imaging. We'll see - none of these changes are permanent at this point(with the exception of the Apex Tesla on the tuner) - I am just doing some experimentation in preparation for receipt of an APL NWO 3.0 later this summer.

Hopefully this helps. Good luck.
I'm auditioning the Tesla T3 pc starting on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated and now moving it to the PS Premier. On the Premier the holigraphic (3d) affect of the T3 has really taken affect unlike any pc I've had. On the Premier The T3 has also improved on the upper clarity and midrange detail of the system. It's done extremely well and I'll be ordering one. Highly recommended.
Foster 9,

I had the same experience with a T3 on each of my PS Premier conditioners.
Well I talked to the Cable Company and Synergistic. Both said once the blue light goes out the active circuitry is done.Neither claimed to be sure how long the light would work.
Both recommended to unplug the mini coupler when not in use to save the LED.

More importantly,
I was quite surprised how little the guy who answered the phone at Synergistic knew about their products , so his opinion about the LED may not be valid.
I asked to speak to someone else and he said know one else was there, to call back later. So, I called back later and was told to call back another day, couldnt tell me what day to call.
Man, how do you guys get to talk to Ted, when I cant talk to more than maybe the Janitor?
There cables are expensive, they need to do better in customer service before I spend anymore money with that company!