Any Alice Cooper fans?

Just listened to Alice Cooper's "Alone in his Nightmare" Cd which is the audio from a live radio broadcast from Alice's 1975 Welcome to my nightmare tour.
It was actually my 1st concert and is probably the best concert I have been too.
Besides the original Alice Cooper band, this in my opinion is the best band Alice ever put together. Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter's guitar playing is second to none. Its definitely worth a listen.
ziggy333a
My first album purchase back in 1972: Deep Purple, Machine Head; my second album purchase three weeks later: AC, "Love It To Death." For me, those two albums opened the doors to a magical musical adventure, which lead me to many, many great rock artists of the era. The original Alice Cooper band was excellent...rest in peace Glenn Buxton.
I like everything Alice Cooper has done; the bad, the good, and the ugly. He's number one in my book. He's cov3ered almost all genres, and he does it with a zeal.
No half assed stuff from him. He's got integrity and is very real. He doesn't do stuff like overmerchandise like Kiss. And yes, he's a cool guy to boot and respects the fans. A rarity in the rock music business.
Yes! My first concert: Alice Cooper and Steppenwolf back in '70/'71 in Detroit. Has been out of rotation for quite some time as I never did replace Alice's vinyl with CDs. But I think I will pick up "Love it to Death" and "Killer". Thanks for reminding me!
Very cool. How was the concert? Good, I bet.

Yeah, those have been remastered by Audio Fidelity.