IS AUDIO ART CABLES THE REAL THING

I got some of the ic3 in balanced and rca and they just amaze me.They have me replacing some high end cables. Has anyone found them to sound good
bbaxley2
I do not think anyone is saying you need to swap. This just appears to be viable option to some high priced stuff like signal cable, and some others.
On one hand, I understand there have been a score of posts about products that fall into the category of 'flavor of the nano-second' as of late. On the other, Darren Hovsepian putting some of his knowledge and experience into what appears to be a bargain priced product should be welcome news. Just my $0.02

I found this odd, though: "...all i wanted was to make sure i was liking the sound by seeing if anyone else did..." I don't understand why someone else would need to like them in order to validate your otic perception. Don't you trust your own ears?
Can't remember exactly how I came upon the Audio Art website...but, because of the price and guarantee...Thought I had nothing to lose to try them. Believe me, I'm generally biased AGAINST so called 'giant killers'...

I'll give you the short version...I was extremely impressed with their interconnects...and have subsequently replaced my (much more expensive, and previously undefeated) interconnects with them.

I then trialed the Speaker wire...also very impressed...however, ended up staying with mine. (I suspect that if my system combination was slightly different, I would have also kept the Speaker wires).

In my opinion (and my system) both products are excellent, without price qualification. However, (again, in my system) the ICs seem to be the pick of the litter.

One other thing that really impressed me...is the customer service...I consulted with the owner, Robert Fritz, on several issues...he and his service is outstanding...truly seems interested in offering an excellent product at a fair price. You know this game...he could probably easily have added a fancier jacket and some junk science and quadrupled the price...but he didn't.

Not to be harsh...but people that would discount Audio Art products because of their reasonable prices are idiots. To be clear: I'm absolutely NOT saying some ultra-expensive cables aren't fantastic...and might possibly shread the AA cables in your system. However, I am saying these are excellent products, worth considering and worth trying regardless of your current investment. (Period!)
I have to say these are really really good cables. I have had them for about two years. They are really musical. I do not mean they are laid back or forward. They are not edgy or dull or bright or dark and not warm or cool in my system. They let me hear the sounding board of a piano played at a distance. Hear the realistic resonance of a violin and convey the richness of it. The natural overtones in balance with the leading edges of a guitar. The realistic snap and cavity echo of a drum, the brassy zing of brushes swishing cymbals. The owner is a helpful person and they offer a trial period. These are very very good. Hope that helps somebody.