Anti-cables vs CC89259

I've been a user of the CC89259 for many years now. But recently a lot of fellow audio club members have been replacing their expensive speaker cables with these "Anti-cables"

www.anticables.com

Has anyone had any direct experience comparing these against the CC89259? I know they are inexpensive enough to just try out for myself, but I am still wondering if anyone's had any experience with them and what your thoughts are.

Thanks,
Bob
ptmconsulting
muralman1,
speltz says it is a red enamel coating, nothing more. most of the enamel coatings are the same, but they do come in different colors. that's really all you need to look for.
steve
armstrod, if you have anyplace local that repairs electric motors, go there first. they should have an abundance of magnet wire in any guage you want, and will probably sell you as much as you want pretty cheaply. if you have no luck, email me and i'll see if i can obtain some for you.
steve
I am just reporting my experience when I went on the net to get my own
magnet wire. There were a myriad of different substance coatings. There
were 24 insulation types available at one site, enamel being just one.
A while ago I remember looking at the Magico website. I think the Mini's have a few different guage leads leading from the driver to the crossover, all magnet wire. Has anyone experimented with a few different guages bundled together for their speaker wire?.

How close should the positive and negative be together?.

Inductance and capacitance will be affected by various seperation distances. Any engineer's out there?.
Question: Would it severely affect the sound of the anti-cables if:

- I ran them lying on top of a relatively cheap wall-to-wall carpet, and also for some part of the run placed them between a wool (or maybe wool/silk) oriental carpet and the wall-to-wall?

- I had severely unequal runs, one being 6' and the other being 25'? Or could this even hurt my amp?
More to discover