Anti-cables vs CC89259

I've been a user of the CC89259 for many years now. But recently a lot of fellow audio club members have been replacing their expensive speaker cables with these "Anti-cables"

www.anticables.com

Has anyone had any direct experience comparing these against the CC89259? I know they are inexpensive enough to just try out for myself, but I am still wondering if anyone's had any experience with them and what your thoughts are.

Thanks,
Bob
ptmconsulting
Stvncar,

Before I bought my AntiCables I searched the Internet looking for 12ga magnet wire and came up empty. Do you have a source for this wire? If so, please share it with us.

David
I researched magnet wire and found there are hundreds of different types. You have to know their insulation qualities to make an educated guess which one to buy. Speltz has done the homework. His transformers broke new ground from what I read. The particular wire he uses might. have something to do with the sound. Speltz interconnects are just as awesome, but they are not a long run wire, but are tightly coiled.
muralman1,
speltz says it is a red enamel coating, nothing more. most of the enamel coatings are the same, but they do come in different colors. that's really all you need to look for.
steve
armstrod, if you have anyplace local that repairs electric motors, go there first. they should have an abundance of magnet wire in any guage you want, and will probably sell you as much as you want pretty cheaply. if you have no luck, email me and i'll see if i can obtain some for you.
steve
I am just reporting my experience when I went on the net to get my own
magnet wire. There were a myriad of different substance coatings. There
were 24 insulation types available at one site, enamel being just one.
More to discover