Best power cords in the $250-$400 range?

I am still running stock factory cords and am looking to upgrade.
My system:
Speakers: Proac Studio 200,Proac CC2,Definitive BPZ/A in-walls
Sub: Sunfire Architectural Signature
Front End CD: Denon 2910 Processor: Rotel 1066
Amp: Rotel 1095
Power Center: Monster 3600

What would you recommend for me getting started to hear the biggest positive impact for my DVD and Pre-amp? For my Amp? Should I put more $$ into any one cord? Should I upgrade my CD/DVD and spend less on cords? Hope this will start a good discussion.
sempaul
I've decided to try a VH Flavor 4 w/gold furutechs for my amp (figure the 9 ga conductors will satisy current draw well). VH Flavor 1 with Rhodium Furutech for my DVD and Flavor 1 with Gold Furutech (figure 12 ga is plenty of conductor for source gear). Buying as demo cords from Chris at VH.
Harshness, graniness in my system has been significantly reduced. Background "blackness" has improved. I would say the sound from my system is now smoother yet more vibrant. I am considering an upgrade from the 2910 to the 3910 to hear if this makes a difference.
I have done a lot of search for under $500 power cords and the most natural one I have found is the Acoustic Zen Tsnami, very solid in all parameters.
#1 make sure you are not running your amp thru the monster center, I would guess you are not, but its a mistake if you are.. I have had them they do not sound as good as straight to the wall.. Also the 3600 has more filtering than the 2600 which restricts audio even further, the 2600 series simply sounds better.. But for connections and video the 3600 is very good. So Put the amp to the wall for sure, and Try out cables from Fatwyre.com ,they got a ton of the big brands and have them used many times as well... Also will take back and send you many until you find the right one.
By the way, I can understand the using the monster, as for the 12 volt trigger etc.. to the amp.. But if you are willing to sacrifice the money like this to a power cord and audio is important than you will find the sacrifice in giving up a 12 volt trigger to activate the amp worth it.. For a quick experiment if you are using the amp into the monster center don't spend any money first and simply plug the rotel to the wall, it would probably have more impact even with the stock cord over plugging a power cord that cost as much as the monster center into it.. then make further decisions on this matter. Experimentation is key, but remember to start with the basics. Most will support the reasoning here, most amps into basic power conditioners are negative sound values vs. straight to the wall, might not be as convienent but willing to dive into excellent cables, luxury in this case may need to take a back seat.
Beyond that you might want to sell the rotel and put another 400 into an amp in the first place.. this will change more dramatically at the level you are at.