Mapleshade Golden Helix Vs Double Helix

I have and enjoy a pair of Golden Helix speaker cables. I love these cables for many reasons, but I'm looking for more fullness to voices without loosing the quickness and sparkle in the process.
Does anyone have experience with Mapleshade's more expensive cable?

Thanks
ssglx
grab the double helix ,,Huge improvement over the entry level ,,golden helix,,smoother highs tighter base ,better soundstage ,,excellent vocals
Ssglx,

I'm in the same boat as you. I went back to my Helix speaker cable and loved the openness and detail but the lower mids and bass lost some weight and impact. Until I get around to buying some double Helix cables, I bi-wired some Clear Day single strand silver speaker cables and was pleasantly shocked at how great it sounds.

Pierre has a 30 day return policy so you've got your options.

All the best,
Nonoise
DNM Reson is another line that seems to share some similar design principles and might have some similarities soundwise I suspect.
I read somewhere about Pierre Sprey and that he learnt of this kind of wiring while in England. It sounded good and made sense. I don't know if it was gleaned from a DNM product or some other make.

All the best,
Nonoise
I have not heard the Mapleshade wires but would like to. I am a fan of the minimalist approach for analog ICs in particular.