recommendation for best low cost rca interconnect

Hi,

I have a dvd audio player that I want to listen to from time to time. The player is denon 1920 and costs only $300. I have a wonderful Lamm amplifier and wilson speakers and listen to mostly cds. Can someone recommend a good bang for buck rca cable to use for the dvd audio player. I am thinking since the dvd audio player is $300 that I don't want to spend more than half of that for the cable.

thanks in advance

Michael
128x128karmapolice
Paradoxically, if your new best low cost IC delivers all that an inexpensive player is capable of into a great amp and speakers then you may find more CD's don't sound as natural as with a more expensive player which better tames the digital medium before sending its output into the rest of your system.
To hear all that your player can deliver at your maximum $150 budget point there is the wonderful Realitycables.com original RCA IC which can even be pushed to somewhat more amazing capability with OFC RCA connectors at the $225 price point, still affordable for a rather supreme level of performance.
Since these are at home in expensive systems, you will be hearing all that your player can deliver, and be ready to transmit what an even better player can deliver when you eventually choose one.
I have not recently spotted Auricle Audio Design IC's for auction or sale here on Audiogon, but still recommend keeping an eye out for such an ad. This vendor impresses me as providing the best performance for a given low auction price. Despite a bargain price, you can enjoy shockingly good detail and transparency. Although your setup does not require a digital IC between separate CD transport and DAC, if that should be in your future then be sure to remember this source for a mind-boggling digital IC.
Grannyring (Bill)

I know you are hesitant to name the, higher priced, ICs which you feel were bested by the Art Audio IC-3s and the Audio Horizons. But, It would help those of us (me) who are pondering and wandering thru the maze of ICs.

thanks
paul
Ok Oldpet,

Audio Art IC-3 as good or bested these. They cost $69. I know some folks will say I am nuts, but I have owned these and have heard with my own ears after break-in.

Tara Labs Air 1
Luminous Audio line - various
Tom Evans Groove Tube
Z Squared Gold Au/Au
Audience AU24
Kimber KS1010
Granite Audio 470 silver IC

The Audio Horizons Transparancy IC's are the best I have ever heard. They are built by Joseph Chow and are out of this world. They surpased these big $$$ cables I have also owned. I mean surpassed. They cost $250 for a one meter RCA. I plan on writing a review when I get a moment.

Kimber Select 1130 - $1400 cable
Jena Labs Symphony - $1100 cable

Bill