Power chord for Consonance Droplet 5.0 CD player

Just received my player yesterday and would like some suggestions on a power chord.I will be using this with a new DK SIG LSA amp,Reimer Tetons speakers,Reality cabling.Looking for something smooth , but not lacking any dynamics(tight bass very important).Any fellow owners using after market cords? Idea's are welcomed! Thanks Kevin
kman0911
JPS digital ($350) or even better the bybee power cord($1200) (not the charger).
Thanks guys for your great suggestions.The PAD is a great cord,maybe i could look at used.The AZ and the JPS are more in my price range ($300- $700).Some of the others i am looking at are the cheaper Shunyata cords(Taipan&Python)used and the VH Airsine.Guys any feedback on these cords compared to the fore-mentioned? Thanks Kevin
I'm using a Nordost Vishnu plugged into a PS Audio UPC200 HB on a dedicated 20 amp circuit...nice player!
Larryken-Can you tell me the difference the Vishnu cord made over the stock cord,was it a major difference? And in what way? By the way i love your system,those db99's are just beauiful.The picture on the wall behind your system(beatles)is a keeper!! Has your Droplet gotten better with breakin? Nice system and beautiful room. Thanks for the Help. Kevin