Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Denon1,

I do not feel it is appropriate for you to assume everyone feels as you do -- that any given poster's opinion is "always valued and matters" in all cases. This will vary depending who the participants are, what the discussion is about and what each side thinks and feels. IMO.
I have a reflection xlr coming in the mail soon and it will be replacing a very nice cable that I have had for a few years. Judging from the sound of the new reflectionv2 rca that I have I am confident that this new xlr will be a fowards move for my system. I will post details later.
Well I picked up the gabriel gold xlr yesterday and had a short listening session last night. All I can say is wow, these are some really nice cables, and they are not even broken in.
The cables replaced a set of purist audio xlr that I have loved for years but those will now be going to a friends system. I find the gabriel golds to be a little better in the bass and soundstage. The highs are about the same, maybe a little more detail in the gabriel gold, but I know from experience that these babies will get better with a few hundred hours on them
Just to update, both cables are broken in now and my system sounds awesome. Some much more natural and smooth and the soundstage is now much wider and deeper. Imaging is incredible and overall music is just much better than before. I love these cables
Post removed