Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Jmcgrogan2,

I see. Instead of staying on topic it is time to try to smear the messenger -- perhaps at the behest of others.

OK -- let's begin. Are you saying that pulse generators are snake oil? If so, then, IMO, you need to get up to speed by looking up Nikola Tesla, the father of electro-medicine and Dr. Royal Raymond Rife who was the great genius of the microscope and frequency generators -- destroyed by the medical system in order to suppress the amazing results he obtained for cancer.

You may wish to read The Cancer Cure that Worked by Barry Lynes about Dr. Rife's work. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Cure-That-Worked-Suppression/dp/0982513860/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425883824&sr=8-1&keywords=barry++lynes

My great uncle, Dr. Jacques C. xxxxxxx, M.D., wrote the introduction to Georges Lakhovsky's book on the Multi-Wave Oscillator. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Life-Cosmic-Radiations-Living/dp/1614275076/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425884256&sr=8-1&keywords=georges+lakhovsky

The U.S. government has approved Electroporation Frequency Generators such as the Eppendorf device. For your convenience, here is a useful link:

http://www.medesa.cz/Data/files/pdf/katalogy/Eppendorf/06-Cell%20Technology.pdf

I designed my first pulse generator 20 years ago. You may wish to look up this relevant information before continuing in the vein of your message, if that is your intention.

You may also wish to visit the Testimonial Archive on my site with 714 unsolicited testimonials in favor of my products that thousands of people are using with great success worldwide. There are 24 indexed categories in The Archive so take your time.

You may not "believe" in my work that originates with having overcome 2 incurable diseases. But I did not overcome paralysis with Multiple Sclerosis in 1989 and near-death with Crohn's disease in 1994 by accident -- through 7 years of blood, sweat and tears. I have written 2 books on the subject.

If you intend to commence a smear campaign on the Forum may I suggest that you need to get up to speed by getting some facts under your belt. Please be so kind as to post fact-based information and questions in place of smearing comments that no one on the Forum can evaluate. I welcome one and all to visit my site so that each person may judge for themselves based on facts -- not based on innuendo and smear.

I look forward to this discussion very much -- if you still intend to go there. This has been my life's work for 26 years.
I do believe that everyone here has the right to express their audio opinions on the Forum -- without fear of having their professional life attacked and smeared by Forum members. IMO, it is very revealing to see this diversionary tactic rear its head -- in a discussion of audio cables.
So I have had the new reflection v2 cables for about a week now and let my tell you these are some really great cables. If you like the original you will love the new version. Everything is improved in this new design. I am most impressed with the deeper bass and soundstage and also more inner details in the music.
02-27-15: Sabai
Jmcgrogan2,

IMO, some of us need to lighten up and take comments as they come -- and enjoy the humor.

02-27-15: Sabai
Jmcgrogan2,

Some may appreciate the humor, others may not. It's like food, music and women -- a matter of taste. No problem. Each to his own. But no need to get upset.

03-02-15: Sabai
Knghifi,

How awful -- humor at a company's expense -- or at an industry's expense -- heaven forbid.

C'mon Ken, where did your sense of humor go?
We're all just hanging out in the forums having some laughs at the expense of some companies.
Some of us need to lighten up and take comments as they come -- and enjoy the humor. ;^)
Post removed